How To Import Presets
- Download “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC App” on your mobile for free Android/iPhone Sign in with Adobe, Facebook or Google account or make account.
- Open Lightroom and click on the 3 books icon on the bottom left menu. Choose “All Photos” album. Here you will add the photos that you would like to edit. Click on the photo icon on the bottom right and import photos from your phone. You can use the "back arrow" at the top left to navigate back to albums.
- Open the email that you received after purchase, click "Download Link" to be taken to download page
- Click “Download now”.
- Go to downloads
IPHONE: (This is the arrow in top corner) Click “Stay Golden Zip” which will now populate a new folder. Click into this folder.
ANDROID: This will populate STAY GOLDEN folder, select the file then click “Extract” then click into the folder.
*If purchasing individual preset this will automatically populate blank raw file*.
- Save each raw file as an image in your camera roll. (these will open and also save in camera roll as a blank image).
- Go to "All photos" album in lightroom and import the presets exactly as you did with your photos on step 2.
- When the preset is imported to LR, click on it and then click on the 3 dots at the upper right, and choose "Create Preset". Name it as the presets pack name + Name of individual preset (example: Stay Golden - Boho).
- Now go to the photo you want to edit, scroll across till you see “Presets” - click and select your preset.
- Once happy with chosen preset press square icon with arrow pointing up in top right corner to export your edited preset into your camera roll.
Any issues please contact: email@example.com